20 years of professional consulting with Ernst & Young LLP, Cap Gemini SA, Monitor Group and Grupo Assa SA.
Global Change Manager – Grupo ASSA Consulting
Client: New Jersey-based Pharmaceutical Company
- Directed 50-person team to implement, on-time and on-budget, global rollout of a customized compliance platform across 5 continents in 12 languages, targeting 15,000 global vendors.
Department Director of Sales Cap Gemini SA
- Managed sales funnel and coordinated 30-person book of business for which increased revenue five-fold.
- Partnered with VPs to present “quick-hit” change management strategies and built an intangible metrics model to track success in a cost center.
Senior Manager Ernst & Young
- Served as Team Lead for two business books that became consulting platforms
- Managed research, marketing, and public relations.
- Served as public spokesperson at both small executive and large industry events across the US, Canada, UK, Norway, France, and Ireland.
- Led commercialization and roll-out process, including designing and running workshops, executive retreats, and one-on-one sessions.
- Advised client consulting teams for core accounts including BP, Exxon, HP, Purina, France Telecom, Bank of America, IBM, Kimberly-Clark and others